Thursday, September 04, 2003

<giggling> Okapiprincess found another gem...

The cubs' father and I had a talk and unless something miraculous happens financially it looks as if we'll be having the joy of each others company for at least another year. Hn, fine, that also means the housemate stays as well. Oh well, less upsets for the cubs I spose, and a chance for me to get my finances into order.

Feeling a bit chuffed with myself today - I did my very first bit of solo Dewey cataloguing in the library : )

...aaand almost finished another chapter of 'Dancing'!

Do you know that if you cut up fresh strawberries, sprinkle them with sugar then leave them for a couple of hours you get a lovely strawberry syrup forming in the bottom of the bowl... mmm....

<g> On her lj, Valkyrie initiated a first-come-first-serve lolly scramble.
Not confectionary, no... eye-candy!
Just so's you know - I have publicly claimed Hijau, and 'lestrel and Botan, so there! <smirk>



No comments: