Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Started the 2nd Elga chapter - made up another pair of trousers (lavender), cut out the pieces for a third pair (dark-pink pansy pattern : ), and cleaned the lounge-room with the cubs' help - so why do I feel like I've done nothing?

I watched 'Rollerball' last night, the original. I think that'd have to be in my top 10 list of movies (along with Spartacus, Singin' in the Rain, Terminator, Die Hard... there's others but I can't think of them at the moment.) Hard to say why I like RB though I suspect the worldframe has a lot to do with it. Like a lot of futuristic movies from the 1970's there's thought-provoking layers to this movie and I like works of fiction that keep me thinking after the initial viewing.
Did you know RB was filmed on location in Munich and at the Pinewood studios in England? Neither did I - 'mazing what you can learn from reading the credits. : )

I really should start making a list of things I need to take with me to Adelaide...

No comments: