Thursday, January 19, 2006

<blink> No idea why but my bookmarks have disappeared. Very annoying.

Chinese New Year is approaching so Box Hill is awash in red and gold plastic. Hee! I was very restrained - I only bought two things. I love Asian tat.

The cubs' father is studying Japanese calligraphy. He wants to do a banner that reads 'Sex; Death; other people's money' (long story) but is having trouble with the kanji. Any suggestions?

Rakina tagged me for a meme. Evil cow. : )

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in yourLiveJournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

... I don't think I know seven people...
So anyway, no specific tags, but feel free to play if you wish.

1: Wonderwall - Oasis. (I regularly sing myself hoarse with this one. I do so like a band who plays in my key...)
2: Go with the Flow - Queens of the Stone Age.
3: Gimme danger - Iggy Pop. (I listen to this version cos the one I really, really want - Kurt Wild from Velvet Goldmine - isn't available. It's still a great, emotive track, though.)
4: We're much preferred customers - Disassociatives. (Dreamy, trippy, just bloody wonderful.)
5: God put a smile on your face - Coldplay.
6: Ibelin - Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack.
7: Cloud Age Symphony - Last Exile; opening track.

Hn. Interesting. I would've thought my playlist was generally harder. Eh, catch me on another day and it'll be different.

No comments: