Sunday, January 07, 2007

Excitement, adventure... I can be doing without any of that, thanks.
Long story short: the cubs and I are housesitting for Niki (yay! Air-conditioning!) but when we got back this afternoon from feeding my cat and shopping, I couldn't find the key! Eeek! Fortunately we found it in the first place we looked - the supermarket, where it must've been turfed out of my bag as I was rummaging around for my purse. Phew.
(<shifty> Uh, Niki? Best p'raps if you overlook this bit, eh...?)

The Snupin Lurve Secret Santa has been finalised and the authors have been revealed!
Here's my contribution - Iron Snupin written for Electromoon. It's a bit of a laugh, a crossover 'tween HP and The Iron Chef. I got a fair few happy comments about it, too, which was pleasing.
[A warning though: if slash (m/m) smut isn't your bag, baby, this may not be the best thing for you to read <g>]
Big huggles to Joules for the beta and Britlish. Thanks!
(Here's the master list for this year's exchange. There were some excellent fics posted. I spent probly more time there reading than I should've. Hee, gotta love that Snupin.)

And, thank you, onna! Your parcel arrived quicker than you anticipated. <g> The potholders will clash with everything, they'll be perfect!

No comments: