Sunday, April 07, 2013

Forecast (yesterday): 10-24°
Attained: 10-25°

Forecast: 12-26°
Attained: 13-28°


Odd couple of days.
Cos the cubs had to be at the airport stupid early Saturday morning, we all made the attempt to get to bed early Friday night. I was more successful, managing 4 hours sleep compared to the cubs' one hour. :) Fortunately their dad was able to drive us all there and back - he's much better at night driving than I am, for a start, plus he's generally nocturnal anyway so being up at 3am is just a regular day for him.

We got the cubs to their flight in plenty of time and I finally got home about 7am. I stayed awake for the next few hours cos I wanted to catch any texts the cubs sent - all good: flight was fine, they got to the con in time, met up with friends etc - but I eventually had to crash around lunchtime. (Hee, I got a text from them around 8pm this evening saying g'night, they were going to bed now! It'd been a very long day for them...)

I'll be picking the cubs up from the airport late tomorrow (Sunday) night, and then I'm guessing they'll probly sleep away a fair chunk of Monday. Good thing they're still on holidays.

~=o>

zomg!zomg!zomg!Squeep!
Jurassic Park has been rereleased in 3D!
The first time I saw this movie I cried cos the dinosaurs weren't real. I was almost 30 y.o. :)

~=o>

No comments: