Sunday, December 01, 2002

Well, I got the cubs' advent calendars done in an hour and a half. Not bad. I reuse the little cloth bags every year so that saves a lot of time. And the cubs were delighted with their 'surprises'. Today they got a blue and red sparkly xmas decoration - that will go on the xmas tree when I a/ buy a new, potted one (seeing as our other one died from neglect : ( or b/ dig out the old, plastic one from garage. They also got a large, gummi Tweety-bird each. Loathe that character, it was very satisfying watching the cubs gnawing on him *smirk*

Took the cubs to the museum today. Didn't have a timetable for the bus so we left the house when we were ready and hoped for the best. Tch. Turned out we just missed it - and the buses run every hour and ten minutes on a sunday. Ack. Long wait.
And then there was the train into the city, then a tram to the museum...
How was the museum?
Hmm... It was good, but it didn't seem to have as much stuff as I remember the old one having. It probably does, but there's so much space between the exhibits, unlike the old museum where everything was crammed in together. Still, there was some interesting things, and the cubs enjoyed themselves making paper wind-socks and 'dubba-dubba's' (what they call propellors. Think about it, it's the sound helicopter rotars make.) But they were more than ready to come home after a few hours. Fortunately the journey home didn't take as long as the journey out...
I'd like to go back to the museum on my own (and I can cos I've got a membership *smarm smarm*) so I can have a proper look around without being ordered to come and look at something else. *rolls eyes*

Tch. Trying to get my next AC chapter started - amongst other things - just haven't been able to find the time/energy. I guess it is the end of the year, after all, and things start winding down...

Watched Fantasia 2000 on the Holy Rodent Empire channel this evening. I like the flamingos with the yoyos and if I was a whale I'd want to fly too, but my fav piece is the last one, with the spring spirit.. it's very appropriate that she is woken by a stag... wonder if the company realised what they were doing?

Omigod, I'm turning into a girl!
I'm thinking about wearing skirts and getting my ears re-pierced (lobes, not even cartlidge!).
Ack! What's happening to me?

No comments: