Wednesday, December 25, 2002

*yawn* Merry Xmas...

Tch, forgot to mention that Okapiprincess also gave me a box of purple disco-ball ornaments!!
Purple disco-balls, purple neko bells, purple star garland... Looks like my mid-winter's going to be purple! : )
Had a look at the purple tinsel xmas trees, they're not as nice as I originally thought, the branches are a bit on the sparse side, compared to the pretend pines. Eh, see how we go, there might be a really pretty, smaller, cheaper one out there somewhere with my name on it..

The cubs got a good haul this year - Bionicles, lollies, dinky 'light-sabre', fish puzzles (now maybe they'll leave mine alone), rechargeable torches, teletubbies, binoculars (from Soulsis and sprogs), calendars (Ancient Eqypt and Astronomy), books (ditto), and Gundam toys (the friend who went to Hong Kong got them for the boys). Kittenkong gave them a 'make your own dinosaur fridge magnets' kit.
I got some sea-shell chocolate (lalalalalalalalalalalaalala, Okapiprincess) and a Sports Illustrated calendar. : ) Not the calendar I was originally after, which was an arty b/w nudes that had disappeared off the shelves weeks ago, but this was my second choice so I am pleased.

12 hours later that baby bird is still alive. What do I do now? I know nothing about birds, do I wait for it to cheep before trying to feed it? What do I feed it? Could ring the RSPCA, I guess, though it's not a native so I don't think they'd make any effort to save it...

Wonder if the cubs would notice if I snuck off and crawled back into bed?

No comments: