Monday, March 22, 2004

Got a call today from the school to go and pick up my cubs from the sports-day excursion. <sigh> The one who'd been sick last night had been sick again. He flaked out on the couch for the rest of the afternoon while the other one (he'll probly get sick in the next couple of days) bounced around bored and distracted cos he had no-one to play with. I blame their father, he was ill over the weekend... : ) Not sure what's going to happen tomorrow – if the sick cub has to stay home do I send his brother off to school anyway? Either way I won't be able to attend my own classes. Eh well.

Aaaand the healthy cub wanted to help me with the washing-up tonight.
<smiling through gritted teeth>
It's good he wants to help – it's good he wants to help.
There's a fine line between gentle, encouraging instruction and tching in barely concealed irritation. I know the only way he's going to learn to do this effectively is by actually doing it but the process took 3 times longer than usual. : )

Started work on chapter 6 of 'Dancing' (hang on? Have I finished 5? Must check...). Had a 'ping' (imagine light-bulb over head) about it, as well. This is good, feel like I'm making progress finally.
I still have no idea what's going to happen when I've finished it though. What do I do? Find an agent first or just start sending out copies to publishers?
<cue Procrastination Princess> I'll think about it later...

No comments: