Saturday, March 13, 2004

(Joules has suggested the last line of my little birthday poem could scan better if it was 'So pass a bishie to me.' <g> That works, as I said to her earlier, I've always been rubbish at poetry!)

I had a great day yesterday. We christened Soulsis' new tea-set! It's gorgeous, very bright and colourful and the 3D roses are so cute! : ) There was an awful lot of food, too, all of it delicious, and we almost finished it up. (Hee, I have 3 plastic containers full in the fridge.)
After a couple of hours we left off eating and went to see a movie. Big Fish, one from Tim Burton. An excellent movie, very good performances - and soppy enough that the fluffy-bunny was in her element. : ) Thanks for organising it all, Soulsis and Niki, <cuddles> I have the best friends!
But wait, there's more...
After the movie we went back to Niki's place and continued eating, and watching movies! Strictly Ballroom and Emma, and the last episode of Buffy, which the fluffy-bunny thought was wonderful... soppy cow...
Niki gave me a few strands of decorative vine-leaves - to go with my 5 kilos of plastic grapes, hee! - and Soulsis gave me a ceramic prawn platter. I also got a hanky from Penny, that she'd embroidered grapes on, and ecards from Okapi, Sue and Onna (and a gorgeous oekaki of the tenshi, which hopefully'll go here sometime soon.) Mum gave me my birthday present when we were up there last weekend, a carved wooden dragon. He looks really feisty, I haven't decided what to call him yet. <g>
Heh, almost forgot... saw a preview of the Starsky & Hutch movie yesterday. Hn, I'm not sure I approve of the mickey being taken of the series but I'll go watch the movie to see the car. The Torino is sooooo preeettty! Oh! And there was another pretty car in Big Fish - a red Charger... <dreamy sigh>

No comments: