Friday, July 01, 2005

D'oh! Almost forgot to mention my own presents today.
Soulsis gave me a couple of danglies she'd made - one had a lovely, curvy dragon pendant, and the other had some Hello Kitty beads! - and a gorgeous clear glass plate with embossed goldfish! So pretty! Thank you, Soulsis. : )
And I got a parcel from Joules. <fuge g> I knew it was on its way and funnily enough, only yesterday, I jokingly mentioned that I hoped it wouldn't turn up today cos could you imagine it? A parcel arrives on the cubs' birthday and it's not for them?
Heh, anyway, the parcel arrived today but I managed to sneak it into the house without the cubs noticing...
<happy squeak> It contained a video copy of Drawn Together that Joules has painstakingly recorded for me over the past several weeks and Volume 1 of Saiyuki! Excited? Yes, and...? <g> There was also another swatch of the beautiful ice-blue material and some more sachets of flavoured hot chocolate. Mmmm... that's me set for the next couple of days. Thanks, Joules!

No comments: