Saturday, August 23, 2003

140 stars...

Right, Trigun... what's the deal with the neko? It's everywhere!

The cubs and I went to the Aquarium today. It's still fun : ) And I got another of the clear plastic bouncy balls with the little coral scenes inside - a purple one today. just a blue to get and I've got the lot. <g>

(nicked from Joules' blog:)

... this little fish is the last of a shoal of six neon tetras I had in a small tank Ken bought me as a present years ago...

He bought you a fish tank!? That's so sweet!
... Right, that's enough of that! <shoves starry-eyed fluffy bunny back in to her box> However...

... Tetras are only supposed to live for about two years - this thing has to be at least four years and more likely five years old... I won't actually kill it, tempting as it sometimes is, but honestly! I swear I can hear it cackling evilly from here....

Well if anyone's going to have an evil tetra it'd be you, sinam! <smirk>
Oh and yay! for rat, Onna! : )


No comments: