Sunday, August 10, 2003

Heh, 112 stars done and this evening I cut out enough material for another 44...

Okay, the second episode of Tenchi Muyo was more interesting than the first and it was nice to see the plot take a sort of Tron change of direction to what I expected. Orphen had some plot bunnies gamboling about getting under the characters' feet and damn it's crawling with bishies! : ) The second ep of Trigun has hooked me in further. Was enjoying the banter and the occasional bit of animation that was like watching poetry. I really like Millie, I can relate to her, and as for Vash...? There were a couple of instances when he suddenly became this deadly serious other... which I have no doubt is horribly significant. : ) (No, don't tell me anything! <sticks fingers in ears> lalalalalalalalalalalalalala! I'm not listening!) <g>

No comments: