Friday, September 30, 2011

Forecast: 9-16
Attained: 10-17


The apple tree's coming in to blossom. The bees are loving it, and I saw a small flock (3 individuals, I think) of honeyeaters. They didn't sit still for pics - zippy wee things - but the apple blossoms obligingly didn't move.




The orange tree is coming in to blossom as well. Smells wonderful...


~=o>


There was a little bit of creaming soda flavoured skoosh syrup left - not enough to make up a bottle - so I added it to some cola skoosh. Flavours combined to something not entirely like vanilla coke.
I want to try a grapefruit/cola mix. That could be interesting...

~=o>


I don't think I'll be going to see this.



Not a big fan of Tin Tin to begin with, but there's also that creepy 'uncanny valley' thing going on... [shudder]



No comments: