Friday, January 07, 2005

<panicpanic fretfret> Gah! Rental inspections... We hates them, precious!
We've one scheduled for early next week. Haven't been able to contact the agent yet to arrange another date. Everything could be more or less up to scratch by the original date but I'd rather not put myself through that.
Eh, I've coped before no doubt I'll cope again.
All I can say is that it's lucky that when Niki and Soulsis were here the other day we did some impromptu gardening. The garden's nowhere near being completed but at least it looks like some effort's been made.

And nine months on from the last chapter, the next chapter of Elga is posted. Don't like to make rash promises but it'd be nice to have this second part of the story done with by the end of January. Not sure what to do with it when it's completed though. It could possibly lend itself to a third part but I'd have to give it some thought... No, I'm pretty sure I can wind up the story at the end of the second bit. Don't really want to have this dragging on forever, got far too many other pretty-shinys to play with. :)
(For those interested, the Elga stories are posted here in the short stories index (The Vault) on Joules' WaveWrights site. No password needed!)

Weeeeeeee! Best ever stress relief. Thanks, Joules!

No comments: