Monday, March 26, 2012

Forecast: 10-21
Attained: 10-20


Kojak was in my dream last night. He even said 'Who loves ya, baby...'
I woke up bemused.


~=o>


Two of the major supermarket chains here routinely have a 4c a litre discount voucher for petrol if you spend $30 or more. I look forward to the few times a year when that goes up to 8c. As expected it's come in for Easter but this time it's only 8c a litre if you spend more than $50! [grump] Cheapskates.

And speaking of cheapskates, the 'frequent flyer' program I'm signed up with has a fabulous offer for 2 points (double the regular amount) per doller spent at the supermarket... if you spend more than $150 in one transaction.
[splutter] Even if I bought all the months groceries in one go it still wouldn't add up to that amount. [scowl] I'm ready to point the finger at the cynical promotion of rampant consumerism, I am.

No comments: