Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Forecast: 17-21
Attained: 12-20 (temperature lurked uncomfortably around the mid 20's all night before dropping to 12 at midday. And then there was rain, yay!)


2000th post! (Not too bad given I didn't post at all for almost 2 years... Should probly do something about the comments, though. They haven't worked properly for weeks. Suspect I've lost the ones already posted.)

~=o>


Definitely feeling better. Once I can sleep through the night I'm on the mend. Back to work tomorrow.

~=o>


Marinade base for chicken adobo. Smells divine.


There's a squillion versions of this Filipino dish but I'm trying out the recipe I recently nicked from the foodie section of a local 'paper. It has apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, fresh ginger, onion, garlic, bay leaves and brown sugar. I've left out the chillis and peppercorns.
That's dinner tomorrow night. :)



No comments: