Monday, March 12, 2012

Forecast: 13-24
Attained: 16-24


Facebook is telling me it's my birthday today so, Happy Birthday Me! :)

Had a really good day. Penny and I took a drive to the Patchwork Teahouse in Warburton, where we ate tasty noms...


(Mmmm... Chicken and Mushroom quiche...)
And then went for a stroll along the Yarra...


Penny bought me a present! A pattern for the most adorable needle keeper evah.


The motto stitched on to the underside of the front leaf says: 'Oh to be a dragonfly and dance amongst the lillies...'. I won't be using that. Mine will more likely say something like: 'Daleks. They're like weevils.', or 'Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!' [snicker]

The cubs had a huge box of chocs waiting for me when I got home this afternoon (they weren't awake when I left this morning. It being a public holiday an' all) and eventually, a card they'd drawn. D'aww...
Was too full to consider dinner but the cubs' father turned up a bit later in the evening with chocolate cake so ate that instead. :)
Was all good...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all!



No comments: