Saturday, March 03, 2012

Forecast: 16-21
Attained: 15-18


At last the jumble of ribbony things has been neatly sorted. I now have ribbons, cords, trims/lace and thonging. :)
I also sorted through the big bag of assorted bed linen and towels. Got rid of some while other bits were relegated to visitors' sets. I'm down to 3 complete sets of my own, rather nice sheet sets plus a couple of flannel pieces for winter.

~=o>


D'aww, adorable cat is adorable!


([grump] Ok, fine, looks like the camera on my 'phone's not completely right in the processor any more. That, or it and blogger aren't on speaking terms. Landscape oriented pics from my 'phone display correctly on the 'puter, but when they're uploaded to my blog they'll only display in portrait. Doesn't matter where they're uploaded from either. Annoying...)



No comments: