Sunday, March 11, 2012

Forecast: 12-22
Attained: 13-21


I'm a little bit twitchy. We've had another fecking huge spider in the loungeroom the past couple of days, but I can't see it now. The last time a fecking huge spider disappeared from view it ended up on me and I squealed like a girl...

(Yesterday the Vortex!Cub very kindly nudged this most recent fecking huge spider away from the computer to the other side of the room. I told him he couldn't leave home now cos I needed him to deal with the spiders. Adorably, he wasn't overly impressed. This is a far cry from when he and his brother informed me, when they were much, much younger, that they were going to stay with me forever and ever! :)

~=o>


[giggling] Love this show.



Hmph. Finally out on DVD but not avaiable in Aus.



No comments: