Saturday, March 17, 2012

Forecast: 13-22
Attained: 13-21


I made a thing!


And I was able to make the thing cos I knew where - and was able to reach - all the bits that I needed. (The green cloth is some calico - organic, if I remember correctly - that I dyed years ago and recently unearthed. Heh, akshully that calico was part of the 100m or so I bought to use at my wedding. Wow, I felt so wealthy, being in possession of so much cloth. :)
The actual sewing took 2 evenings. All hand done cos that was the least effort compared to clearing the sewing desk/setting up the sewing machine.
Path of least resistance, me.

~=o>


[snuffle] I has a mild lurgy, so for the moment it's all mint tea and honey when what I really want is lollies. But, I still have a sense of smell and that's good.

~=o>


[edit: Cubs have just come home from spending a day at their dad's. They saw me on the 'puter, in basically the same position I was when they left this morning, and asked: 'Have you been there all day?!'. Irony. That's usually what I'm asking them! :) ]

No comments: