Sunday, March 18, 2012

Forecast: 14-23
Attained: 14-23


Considerably miffed.
I was s'posed to go and see my favourite movie this afternoon, at my favourite independent cinema, with some of my favourite people. Unfortunately, the 'mild' lurgy got worse overnight and I couldn't go. [grump]
I did however have a good afternoon with the cubs, watching Real Steel and eating comfort food. (Thanks for the rec, Joules. As luck would have it, one of the cubs' friends had a copy, which he borrowed for me after reading your post. Being that it's about robots an' all, I had an interesting reaction to it... :)

~=o>


Oh gods! [gasping] Just found this on regretsy.com.
Read the post all the way through, and then the comments.

LANGUAGE WARNING

Wesley Crusher, Teenage Fuck Machine

... can't breathe! Laughing and coughing not a good mix!



No comments: