Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Forecast: 10-16
Attained: 10-16


Owowow. Since yesterday I've been experiencing cramps in my ribs, of all places. Really annoying cos unlike leg cramps, which I can walk out, there's no stretching, no particular position that eases the owie. I just have to keep moving, swear a lot, and wait for it to pass. Fortunately they don't happen all that often. Not sure what set them off this time but I probably sat too still in one position for too long and let myself get cold. Tch.

~=o>


Staff meeting today but with more than half the staff away on leave there was only three of us. I volunteered to take the minutes and then, because the boss was going on leave tomorrow, I akshully managed to get the minutes written up and off to her for checking a couple of hours after the meeting instead of days later, as is usual. Go me. :) I don't like doing the minutes, I always feel I'm floundering and leaving vital stuff out. This time wasn't too bad, however, partly I'm sure because I got on to it straight away rather than procrastinating and avoiding, but also because, with such a small number of participants I wasn't scrambling to note down what everyone said!

~=o>


Pasta for lunch. Can you spot the dinosaurs?





No comments: