Sunday, October 09, 2011

Forecast: 11-17
Attained: 12-16


Heh, cubs enjoyed their all-night laser tag happy fun time. :) They got in about 5, apparently, but I knew nothing about it, being asleep. Got them up around midday anyway so they have a chance of getting some sleep tonight. It's back to school tomorrow for them.

~=o>


Caught the last ep of Dr Who series 6. I quite liked it! I even liked Amy a bit, not something that's happened much over this past 2 series, though I continue to be awfully fond of Rory.
I'd like to watch the 11th Doctor's series over again. Haven't been overly impressed with the writing though the past few eps have been very engaging.

~=o>


Tch, not sure about this working an extra day. I've only got tomorrow off to do stuff, rather than two days, then it's back to work. Eh well, can't complain about the extra cash...



No comments: