Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Forecast: 14-28
Attained: 13-29


The afternoon tea wasn't quite what I was expecting. I envisioned sitting down with my cubs and partaking exclusively of their noms. What actually happened was the guests were invited to wander around the class as a whole and sample everyone's noms. So much food...
Was good though, tasted some lovely snacks. I have pics of the cubs' efforts, just have to d/l them first.
Didn't need to cook dinner tonight, there was so much stuff brought home.

Later this evening BadgerCub's drama class gave their solo perfomances! Some excellent stuff, especially from BC, and I'm not just being biased as a mum. :)
I've recorded his performance so his father can see it when he comes back from o/s. Of course, being an idiot I'd missed the first couple of minutes cos I forgot to check that the camera was in video mode. Tch. And I need to check it's actually got sound... Technogenius, I am not.



No comments: