Thursday, October 27, 2011

Forecast: 11-25
Attained: 12-26


Whoa, so very tired...
Cubs' father came back from o/s lateish last night. Cubs and I met him at the airport and gave him a lift home, problem was, we didn't get home 'til gone midnight.
Add to that another bad night for sleeping (no idea what's going on) and I spent most of the day trying not to nod off. Fortunately I was out at one of the quieter campuses so me almost falling off my chair wasn't quite so noticeable. :)

Bit of excitement there, though, a duckling got stuck in the drain in the fishpond! It was rescued, and I have pics, but I can't download them yet cos I need to steal back the camera/'puter cord the cubs nicked. (We did have 2 of the cords but one's gone mysteriously missing. Or missing mysteriously. Whichever.)

[yawn] Bedtime, methinks....



No comments: