Saturday, October 22, 2011

Forecast: 16-19
Attained: 15-16


Not sure what was going on in the rest of my dream last night but the bit I remember had me saying 'oooh!' to the idea of using 1cm square squares of patterned paper to make collages and mosaics. I thought that could be an excellent use for all those advertising postcards I'd been collecting over the years... :)

~=o>


I found myself staring at a guy on the train today. He had a small mouth, a small receeding chin and bulbous cheeks. I almost laughed when I worked out what he reminded me of.


Slitheen!
That was almost as amusing as when, several years ago, the stick-thin girl with the disproportionately large head and huge eyes reminded me of a Blythe doll.


Hideous things. (Image nicked from Wikipedia.)

~=o>


So, yes, I did go to my first professional convention today, but I'm knackered so will talk about it later. :)

No comments: