Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I found a grub in my brussel sprouts tonight, cute little wiggly green thing. Fortunately I found it before I started cooking... : )

<sigh of relief> Had the final test today for the last of my term 1 subjects. I'd be surprised if I failed, it wasn't particularly involved. I'm down to one subject a week now and even then that's only an 8 week module. Half way through it already. Heh, better check the timetable and see what other subjects I can wriggle into.

Almost finished my second Haadri fanfic - Joules seems pleased with it.
Of course, it won't be for general viewing yet, not until First Light is released, it's only we few (we lucky few, we band of beta-readers...) who are able to read anything Haadri related for the moment. Which feels a little unfair but then again, it means there'll be some extra material ready for those who've devoured the first book and are tearing their hair out waiting for the second. : )

Heh, my Melbourne Aquarium membership is due for renewal this month - there's no hesitation, I'll happily renew it. The cubs and I have been to visit the fishies loads of times this past year, something we wouldn't have done if we'd had to pay full price each time.
Mmmm... fishies...

No comments: