Saturday, May 29, 2004

"Thomas was a little engine with a long tongue..."
James' driver and fireman were feeling him all over..."


Hee.
Taking things out of context is such fun.

Half-way through my next AC - it'll only be a short one, I think - and an idea for a short, 'future' side-story tentatively raised its hand yesterday. I told it to line up with the rest of them. :)
Now, ideally, spending a week on my own (with computer and net access of course) would be a triffic way of catching up on work. That's unlikely to happen any time soon so I guess I'd better just get on with it.

Excavated a goat-trail from my bedroom door to my bed last night. It took me half an hour. I have got to rethink how I handle the limited space available. The easiest solution is to move to a new house with 3 bedrooms, a workroom/study, lots of inbuilt cupboards, room for bookshelves, a lock-up garage for storage etc. That'd be great but what if I can't achieve that (for whatever reason) within the time-frame I've allocated? Am I willing to continue living the way I do, picking my way through mountains of stuff, never being able to find anything without searching for an hour first? No... ergo I have to think of another way to with cope with the lack of space. <frowning> After the last couple of moves there's not that much I can/want to get rid of... Eh, I'll have a look in the garage later and see if I can shove in a few more boxes.

No comments: