Thursday, May 06, 2004

(nicked from Onna's blog...)

My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!

See what your rating is!

Suitable for 12 years or older, but under 18s must be with an adult. This is virtually identical to the 12 certificate, in that we'll have some adult-themed storylines, but no real meat or detail. No scary bits, but some language and maybe a bit of skin.

Examples: Die Another Day, Lord Of The Rings


Heh, well that about sums it up...

Ooookaaay... Chapter 9 of Dancing was giving me problems but I think I've beaten it into submission.
I'm sure it could be better though...
I've started my second Haadri fanfic – much to Joules' delight – and I have to say that fanfiction is hard work! All the things you've got to double-check, especially when you're new to the universe. I mean, you want to get it right, right? <bg> Of course, it helps having the author of said universe on hand to check the details with.

I showed the cubs the picture of Rosa on Joule's blog. Naturally they were charmed and spent the next half hour pretending to be big, cuddly hairy spiders... I wonder about my children sometimes, I really do. (Joules, by the way, thought this was cute... I wonder about her sometimes, too... : )

This little rhyme Joules snagged from Kai's school had me giggling.
I am a little firefly, and fireflies aren't glum.
How can you be unhappy when the sun shines out your bum?
<rolling around laughing>


No comments: