Monday, July 04, 2011

Forecast: 10-15
Attained: 10-15


Another teeth-gritty encounter with Centrelink this morning. They still haven't processed the paperwork that I was told had been found. Grrr. Will have to go in and resubmit. Honestly, I'm so used to cock-ups that I'm genuinely shocked when there isn't any.

~=o>


Had a call from the estate agent today, asking my intentions! Lease is up for renewal in a few months so they wanted to know in advance if we were staying or not. The owner is apparently very happy with us. I confirmed that we weren't going anywhere.
The rent will be going up a little, $5-$10 dollars a week, but considering we got this place for $10 less than the asking price, it's an increase I can wear. : )

~=o>


Yes! Sorted through the last box of paperwork! Now I'm in the process of trying to winnow down the contents of the 'stubborn' box. I've actually ended up dumping a lot of stuff cos I couldn't be arsed trying to file it.

~=o>

KittenKong and the Concrete Camel...








No comments: