Sunday, July 10, 2011

Forecast: 8-14
Attained: 8-13


[satisfied] House is cluttered but clean. All that's left to do is wash the floor and wipe down the stove. Even the cubs have got their rooms in a sort of order. Enough so they can vacuum the carpets, anyway.

~=o>


I'd picked up a dvd of South Pacific recently, nice and cheap, and as a reward for cleaning the bath I sat down and watched it this evening. [happy sigh] One of my faaaaavourite musicals. Daft and colourful. The best bit is where there's a bunch of loosely attired, bronzed sailors frollicking on the beach singing about how much they miss girls...
[snerk] Yep, it's as believable as it sounds.



Because the cubs were in the room I refrained from singing along. However, if I get another copy of the soundtrack (no record player to play my vinyl copy) I will make no such promises again.



No comments: