Friday, July 22, 2011

Forecast: 9-16
Attained: 9-16


Feels like it's been a long week...
But, for the first time in I don't know how long, I don't actually have much planned for my Monday and Tuesday 'days off'. I might go and see a film! Do I dare? I'll probly fall asleep... :)

~=o>


Warning! Profanities, ahoy!

This is a clip of Noni Hazelhurst reading Adam Mansbach/Ricardo Cortes' beautifully illustrated not-a-children's-book, 'Go the fuck to sleep'.
Noni was a presenter on Play School here in Aus for years so it's a little brain-bendy seeing her read something like this.
The book is very funny and at the same time, disturbing. If you've been a sleep-deprived parent you'll know exactly what's going on.




(Samuel Jackson has apparently done another version. Haven't seen it so can't comment...)



No comments: