Sunday, July 03, 2011

Forecast (for yesterday): 8-16
Attained: 9-16


Cubs had a great day yesterday at their party, and at the end of it all thanked everyone for coming and helping make it so enjoyable. :) There's a number of photos that will have to be approved before posting but here's a couple to start with...

Fairy bread! A party staple! (Akshully, when I suggested having fairy bread at their party it was sort of a joke, but there was an overwhelmingly positive response.)



I don't have a pic of their birthday cake that I'm completely happy with yet but these are the Portal themed cupcakes Penny made! They were a real hit. :)



~=o>


And last night I dreamt there was some supplementary Potterverse material published (volumes of it) that contained concrete evidence of a romantic relationship between Snape and Lupin. Made me very happy!

No comments: