Sunday, July 31, 2011

Forecast: 10-18
Attained: 11-19

Today I:
  • Drove 186 km.
  • Moved 41 boxes of books to underneath Soulsis' house.
  • Moved 7 plastic tubs to the cubs' father's garage.
  • Brought another 5 tubs home for sorting.
Tired now.
Thank you, Soulsis, cubs, and my nephews for help with the lugging.

~=o>


I frequently have trouble typing straight. Here's why:



Kittenkong insisting on cuddles. Brat. (The grumpy face is because I was moving about taking photos and not staying still so she could sleep. Really, so inconsiderate of me...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Also visit my page; medi-weightloss clinics