Sunday, July 17, 2011

Forecast: 7-14
Attained: 10-14


The sun had a bit of warmth today. In six months time I'll be saying it's too hot and scuttling from shadow to shadow to avoid Sol's kiss, but today it was nice.

~=o>


Cubs are back to school tomorrow. They disagree, of course, but it seems to me their hols have just gone on and on and on.
We got their Semester 1 reports the other day. Aside from one subject they've done really well this year with a sprinkling of distinctions and high-distinctions. Cubs are quite pleased with themselves, too. :)

~=o>


This is the cubs, mum and my brother in Qld a couple of years ago. I like how the cubs seem to be doing a Matrix Agents on holidays thing.





~=o>

I love this song and I love the clip, though the ending makes me sad.






No comments: