Monday, July 11, 2011

Forecast: 7-13
Attained: 7-13


I normally work Wednesday-Friday, but went in today (Monday) to help cover the bare patches with people away sick and on holiday.
Intellectually I knew it was Monday, but my body was saying: 'Wait. What? Is it Wednesday...?'
Thoroughly confused now. Even more so as tomorrow will be a normal day off. :)

~=o>


Right! Cubs' rooms are vacuumed; stove is as clean as I can get it (rental house stoves are rarely pristine to start with) and I'm about to wash the floors wave a wet mop at the floors before I go to bed.
(KittenKong has been thoroughly spooked by the vacuum cleaner, which probably has some negative implication about how many times she's seen it in her life. Eh well, I never claimed to be a fastidious house keeper.)

~=o>


Barcode scanner of DOOM!






No comments: