Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Forecast: 8-12
Attained: 9-12


Right, Centrelink paperwork has been resubmitted. I'm sure it will all be be fine now...

~=o>


Rental inspection in a week's time. See me not panicing panicking? [Is that the right spelling? I should check... Nope, there's a 'k', d'oh. I always forget the 'k'. Edited.]
As I was saying, feeling remarkably cruisey about it. Sure there's lots of stuff lying about and some tidying up and a bit more in-depth cleaning will need to be done, but nothing that's really omigod!flail!
... except for perhaps the cubs' rooms. I've been gently suggesting for months that they might like to unpack/sort the boxes and bags of detritus that came out of their old room. Now it looks like they'll just have to make do with stacking the chaos neatly for the time being. Tch. (Not that I can really cast nasturtiums. I'm going to have to re-bag the stuff that came out of the shed after the last inspection, that hasn't been sorted yet, and sling it back in the shed temporarily. :)

~=o>

Whoa...!




Via EPBOT


~=o>


Yay, cubs and I are off to Scienceworks tomorrow! At last, some holiday type activity for my holiday!




No comments: