Sunday, July 31, 2011

Forecast: 10-16
Attained: 12-15


Dagnabbit. I was all prepared to get stuck in to my tax return and get that over and done with but of course 2 of the 3 important pieces of paper - that'd I'd very carefully set aside cos I knew they were important - have disappeared. Fortunately I know where the 3rd one is, having sited it yesterday, and one of the missing ones I've got saved as a pdf so that's not too bad. The last one will probly require a teeth-gritty phone call, unless I find it tomorrow. [grumble] Eh well...

~=o>


Only 3 weekends left to clear out the storage place so tomorrow I'll be traipsing between Soulsis' place, cubs' father's place and storage place transferring boxes. Wot fun. Still, shouldn't take too long to get it sorted, just there's a lot of driving involved. And slinging heavy boxes around. Iz ok, I haz strapping teenagers to help. :)



No comments: