Thursday, September 21, 2006

A snippet of Joules' and my ICQ conversation. Inspired by this photo: Contact!

...which flowed on from something mentioned in my previous post. ("(The cubs are playing a combat game on the Xbox. One of the cubs has draped himself with a green bedspread - his 'camouflage gear'. )..." )

Lutra: I've got a pic, though they posed for it.
Joules: go on then.
hang on...
[pause while I fiddle about sending files...]
<pissing self laughing> um yerrss. I like hte headgear, very camoudlaging.
<giggling> indeed... they remind me so much of myself...
you wander round in a green blanket witha teletubbie on your head? <patpat> keep taking the tablets.
LOL! Well, not that, specifically, but wandering around draped in other stuff pretending to be something else...
That happens less now than when I was 11. all my imagining now goes on in my head.

and I see snowglabes.
globes too

<g> er, yes
<bangs head on desk> <glares at fingerials and leapfrogging keyboard>
actually, snowlgabe is a nice word.

it is! Sounds like a weapon.
a snowglabe... mmm, it does.
snowlgabes.... a kind of owl?

<g> an owl... with weapons!

<g> We can keep ourselves amused for hours...

No comments: