1. Do you like blue cheese? – Yeah!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? – No, but I'm quite happy to eat the results. Oh wait. Heroin. I read that as herrings. Perhaps I should put my glasses on…?
3. Do you own a gun? - Pfft. No.
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? – What? That's got something to do with personal aesthetics, hasn't it?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? - Nah.
6. Real or fake nails? – Real. Such as they are.
7. Favourite Christmas song? – Nothing. At. All. Unless perhaps it's from the Southpark Xmas special.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? - Mmm… tea…
9. Can you do push ups? – [eyebrow] To what end?
10. What's your favourite piece of jewellery? – On me, or someone else?
11. Favourite hobby? – Doing stuff! Yeah, like with my hands and stuff. And writing.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? – Advanced Dynamic Delirium? Absolutely.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? – I hate nothing about myself.
14. Middle Name? - [rolls eyes] Jane.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. – sushi, homework, is the cubs' father going to be back sometime soon so I can borrow his car?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. – tea, coffee, ginger cordial.
17. Current worry right now? – Will I have to take the bus to the gallery this afternoon? If so, can I be bothered convincing the cubs to come with me?
18. Current hate right now? – Hate is such a strong word, but I'd have to say I hate the fucking twats in government and industry who are trying to sell the idea that Nuclear Power is a clean, safe alternative. @##$%&!!! [incoherent with rage] Going to have a lie down now...
19. Favourite place to be? – in my head. Hours of fun.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? – In calico shopping bags. Piece by piece.
21. Like to go? - (Not sure about this one. Soulsis, was the 'Wee wee?' bit part of the question, or your answer? Either way my answer would be that there's nothing so overrated as a bad meal, or underrated as a good shit.)
22. Name three people who will complete this? – Chart, perhaps, cos I'll smile winsomely.
23. Do you own slippers? – Hell, yes! Just been given the coolest pair by Soulsis! Red felted Jester slippers!
24. What colour shirt are you wearing? - Green
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? – Not if they're polyester.
26. Can you whistle? – I'm not Roger Whittaker, but, yep.
27. Favourite colour? – To wear: green, purple, pink, some shades of blue. To look at: add orange and yellow to the list.
28. Would you be a pirate? – [wrinkles nose] Not a real one.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? – Having too much fun thinking to sing.
30. Favourite girl's name? - Ceinwein.
31. Favourite boy's name? - Toby.
32. What's in your pocket right now? - Astonishingly, I'm not wearing anything with pockets. If I was, there'd probly be a hanky.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?– Something my children said.
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? – Two sets! Purple and orange cotton flannel with huge sunny flowers. It was the 70's.
35. Do you love where you live? - In a broad sense - Australia - yes, in a narrow this-is-my-house sense, no.
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? – [blink] I have no idea. At least 2.
37. Who is your loudest friend? - Clothes or volume?
38. How many pets do you have? – 1 cat, and a myriad of characters who live in my head and tell me their stories in great length and detail. At least they don't cost anything to feed.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? – ... was this written by a 13 year old? No, the spelling's too good.
40. What is your favourite book? - I can't possibly answer that - there's too many! Most influential book, however, would be Seuss' The Lorax
41. What is your favourite
42. Favourite Sports Team? – What is this 'sport' of which you speak?
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? - Does that mean Midnight? Why not just say 'midnight'? No need to confuse the issue with AMs and PMs. Sheesh.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? - What a bizarre dream…
45. Worst habit? - Procrastinating.
46. Do you play an instrument? – [smirk] Er, no.
47. How long does it take you to get to work? – College in this case - 40 mins. Ish.
48. Plans for the weekend? – Computer, internet, homework, shopping, laundry, art gallery.
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? – Rare steak, with chips and fried mushrooms.
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - YES! [huggles]