Monday, October 13, 2008

I've got a craving, a twitchy, skin tingly hunger that's making me restless. I know this feeling. Ooh dear, it's obsession.
Torchwood.
Sure the show's flawed - plot holes, melodrama and bwuh...? moments abound - but damn, I don't care. More. More.
I really hope there's some good fanfic out there or I'm going to explode. (Joules has already supplied me with a site to browse but I'm holding off until I've finished season 2... and some homework. Curse this streak of responsibility!)
~=o>


Earlier, in the kitchen.

Me, to Badger, regarding blemishes: Hey, let me squeeze your nose!
Badger: Nooo!
Me, advancing predatorily: Yeees!
Badger, pointing at the kitchen window: Look! A cat distraction!
Me, turning to watch KittenKong pick her way over the sink: Eh?
Badger, running away cackling: Flee! Leg it!
Me: [pause, laughing] Just cos I fell for that doesn't make you clever!

Ah, it's a fun household... : )

No comments: