Saturday, February 10, 2007

"In the war's dying throes, it was discovered that Peter Pettigrew had taught the Animagus transformation to Voldemort's inner circle. Voldemort wanted loyal warriors who inspired fear.
[snip]
Harry and his friends, with the Order of the Phoenix, had fought through inferi and Dementors to the heart of Voldemort's lair of evil. There they found the arch-villain himself, protected by a goat, two chickens, a wildebeest, an armadillo, three snakes, and a rat..."
<falling over laughing>
That's a quote from Animals by Busaikko recently on Pervy Werewolf So funny! Busaikko is always good value. <g>

(<head->desk> Housemate is 'educating' the cubs in classic anime. They're watching Robotech. Bloody Min Mei - she's a MarySue, I swear. No wonder I loathe her; she gave anime girls a bad name for years. Still makes my teeth hurt. And lets not mention the generally execrable dialogue I can still hear over the headphones. I refuse to believe the original Japanese is any better...)

Hee, I've pre-ordered my copy of the next/last Harry Potter book. My descent into HP geekdom continues. Gods, I'll be writing Snermione next.
No! Nevah! Not het...!
<smirk>

<giggling> Spotted this in an op shop yesterday.

It's not just me...
<still giggling>

No comments: