Thursday, June 14, 2007

(Egad, a post!)

Got a rental inspection coming up so I have, for once, pulled my finger out and got some housework done. Sooo much to do, though. But, it's coming together. The place is still cluttered, but it's neatly stacked clutter, with no obvious piles of mouldering refuse. No, that's all been cunningly hidden...
I even washed the floors today. The cat was following me around, wide-eyed and hesitant - 'What's this with the bucket...?' [rolls eyes] It's not like she hasn't seen me wash the floors before, I'm sure! Though, given the nature of a cat's memory and the infrequency of the floor washing... Ok, it's just possible she considered it enough of an out-of-the-ordinary activity to be alarming. :)
And off on a cat-related tangent:
I love the way KittenKong follows me around. She'll even abandon a lovely warm lounge room to come and snuggle on my bed. This morning, however, I think I pushed the friendship. We had our first frost of the season (such pretty feather shaped ice on the car windows!) so naturally I skipped outside to take some photos. KK followed but she was clearly unimpressed. [grin] I don't suppose anyone enjoys getting a cold bottom from sitting on frosty grass while waiting for someone to hurry up and get back inside.

Finally catching up with posting my Queensland photos. Just a couple more days worth to sort through then I can catch up with the stuff I've taken since then. :)

The new Transformers movie is coming out soon. Cubs are ecstatic. They keep asking me who's my favourite Transformer. Can't quite seem to understand I don't have one... :) Eh well, no doubt the movie will be entertaining. If not, then I'll have a lovely nap...

No comments: