Sunday, June 07, 2009

I haz a sick [coughs].
Well, all right, I'm almost better now, but I've just had a week off from practically everything - except cooking - cos I couldn't move without violent coughing. Eh, just a cold, albeit a nasty one, and not in the least bit flu-like.
Apparently there's now over 700 people in Victoria confirmed as having the N1H1 virus. What's not been made clear, however, in allllll the news reports and statements, is whether they are actual cases of the swine-flu, with symptoms, or just people who've tested positive. There is a difference, surely?

~=o>


[snerk] Knicked from Undunoops by way of blpaintchart...


Fish - The Freshmaker!

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator. Get more fish slogans.



~=o>


Borrowed a copy of the Speed Racer movie from the library. Once you get past the 'oh my god, my eyes!' reaction to the hyper colours, there's really nothing in it. It's a bit clever in a couple of places, I suppose, and the smattering of slash potential kept me vaguely interested (Racer X/Taejo yes!) but at the heart of it, it's just a race movie [snore]. Cubs loved it, unsurprisingly. It does deserve to be seen on a big screen though. Even one of them new-fangled plasma tellies'd do the trick.

~=o>


25 years of Tetris!
Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY


No comments: