Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I've been watching a series on ABC, Little by Little, a documentary about the development of the Dusty Springfield musical. Hee, well, last night I dreamt I was part of the cast, in a 'small but pivotal role' except I hadn't had any rehearsals, I didn't know where my costume was or what my cues were. Funnily enough I was more annoyed than anxious cos I knew I'd be able to wing it with minimal direction but still a little bit more organisation on the part of management would have avoided all the aggravation. <g>
Today I picked up a copy of DS's greatest hits cos I thought if I was going to be in the stageshow I'd better know the songs...

<giggling> It's fun listening to the cubs playing combat games on the Xbox - they swear like (19th century) troopers. "Take that, you bugger!" "Aaargh, no! Oh my gosh!" Is it any wonder they're uncomfortable with actual swearing?

And I've picked my challenge for the 6th wave of the Snape/Lupin Fuh-Q-Fest. : ) It's not due 'til the end of July - if I'm quick enough I might be able to slide a second fic in as well...

No comments: