Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank you, Joules! I have my archives back. Though cos of Blogger's 'improvements' to a perfectly good system, they're not tucked neatly away behind a link.

Ten months after her stroke my Mum has regained her driving license. Yay for her an' all that but it means I have to give her car back. [grump]
Eh, doesn't matter - I used PT for years it won't be that hard to get back in to the swing of it...

Badger and Rocket have received their acceptance letters from the high school of our choice. :)
(Honestly, I would've been stunned if they hadn't got in - we live just down the road from it - but still, 'tis a good thing to have confirmation.)
And, oops, cubs are going on camp in a couple of weeks - better makes sure they've got everything they need. Soulsis, can I borrow the sleeping bags again, please?

And an honourable mention to Soulsis! She's been helping me find stickers for my OotP sticker books! Between us now I've only got 69 left to go. :)

No comments: