Friday, September 07, 2007

Got tagged on LJ...

Seven things you don't want to know about me.

... seven things I'm willing to share? I've already got an extensive list of things I don't want anyone to know. Let's see...

1 - I really, really want a tyre swan. (Scroll down a bit to see examples, and instructions on how to make this icon of Suburbanus Australis.)

2 - My love of homoerotica started in my teens. My first slash pairing was Batman/Robin. Le sigh. A quick glance through my DVDs will show a distinct slashy interest, to anyone who knows what they're looking for.

3 - I can live without chocolate but have been known to eat sugar straight out of the packet - likewise, honey/jam from the jar - if there's no actual lollies handy.

4 - Gods above I hate angsty fanfic! Especially when the lads are forced to become OOC women. [gnashing teeth]

5 - There's nothing sexy about the undead, but werewolves? Shapechangers? Phwooaar!

6 - I'm sure the film clip for Laura Branigan's 'Self Control' had a profound effect on my developing sexuality. [shifty] I say no more...

7 - I actually don't like the Harry Potter books all that much - it was the Snupin that sucked me in.

Heh, okay, that's all pretty tame, really. [poke] Nothing toooooo revealing...

No comments: