Sunday, February 10, 2013

Forecast: 17-23°
Attained: 16-23°


I'm getting more culture. Yes, indeed.


Hollow Crown: Henry IV Pt. 2.

~=o>

New glasses. Still annoying, but I was able to wear them for a bit longer today. :)


~=o>

Napping this afternoon I had a really neat dream. :)
Was travelling - again, it happens a lot - I think on a ferry? Anyway, I looked up at the sky and saw a series of unicorn head shaped clouds, all in a row! Wow! They were identical and I realised they weren't cloud shapes, as such, but shadows of something big - which I think actually was a large cruise ship - projected on to the clouds.
Unfortunately, I had trouble getting my 'phone out of my pocket, and then it wouldn't focus, so by the time I managed to snap off a couple of pic we'd travelled past the best view...

~=o>

No comments: