Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Forecast (25/2): 22-30°
Attained: 22-28°

Forecast (26/2): 20-27°
Attained: 17-27°



Happy birthday, Joules!



(Transformers birthday card by silverwolf05 on DA)




(Did we ever work out who this was...?)

~=o>


So, this is me, sitting in my car this morning before work, around 7.45 am, being very reluctant to get out cos it was raining heavily.



I had an umbrella, yes, but it's not especially big. Works well enough for quick dashes between buildings etc, but not for 10 minute walks through parks. A third of me was wringing wet when I got in to work. Fortunately I always get in early so I was able to spend 20 minutes in the loos trying to dispel the worst of the water from my shirt with the hand dryers. It wasn't a comfortable start to the day.
(Oh yes, and then there was the lightning, very close, and me scuttling through the park while trying to stay close to anything metal I could find! Good times. ;)

And then the temperature rose during the day so it all got niiiiiiice and steamy. Bleurgh.

~=o>

No comments: