Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Forecast: 20-24°
Attained: ... um
.

At midnight it was 29°. When I got up, around 6.30am, it was 21°. From there it dropped to 19-20° and has sort of lurked there for most of the day. It's only just now dropping further.

~=o>

Because it was going to be an all hands on deck kind of day at the main campus, the boss had asked me to proxy for her today at the department heads meeting at the secondary campus. Outwardly I was all calm professionalism - sure, no problem - but inwardly I was flapping a bit. I didn't have to do anything other than attend, look attentive and take notes but still, these are managers an' shit!
Not surprisingly it was all fine even if it was a little weird sharing oxygen with a dozen or so people whose pay scales are way way above mine. :)

~=o>


No comments: